Advanced Roofing Solutions Data sheet
Advanced Roofing Solutions GRP Roofing
Advanced Roofing Solutions’s single-ply GRP laminate can be installed to any size, in any BS4800 colour and to any degree of complexity, without any seams, welds or joints and it comes with a minimum 20 year guarantee.
- BBA (British Board of Agrément) Certificate Number: 93/2932 (can be viewed at: www.bbacerts.co.uk)
- - Resins to BS3532 and BS2782, CSM to BS3496 and colours to BS4800.
- FFFire retardant to class 1 if required.
- Part ‘L’ regulations, April 2006. Calculated ‘U’ value = 0.20W/m2K when installed in a warm roof configuration (Calculated in accordance with BS EN ISO 6946)
- Colour range: Advanced Roofing Solutions is available in 2 shades of grey as standard: Cool Grey & Dark Admiralty.
- Advanced Roofing Solutions holds a stock of its most popular BS4800 colours (available on request.) A Advanced Roofing Solutions roof can be specified in any BS4800 colour.
- AAA Advanced Roofing Solutions roof can be specified with a non-slip aggregate finish.
Properties and Performance
Weather tightness (Excerpts from BBA certificate)
The system in impervious to water and, when used in the systems described will give a weather tight roofing capable of accepting minor structural movements without damage.
Resistance to wind uplift
The system has adequate resistance to the effects of wind suction likely to occur within practice.
Properties in relation to fire
A system comprising Advanced Roofing Solutions applied to an 18mm thick Sterling Board substrate, when tested to BS476: Part3: 1958, was designated EXT.F.AA.A system comprising Advanced Roofing Solutions laminate applied to 18mm OSB3 board when tested to prEN 1187; tests 1,2 and 3, achieved Classification Broof (t1) Broof (t2) and Broof (t3) respectively.
An Advanced Roofing Solutions GRP laminate Constructed in accordance with the installation guide and formed in satisfactory weather conditions can be expected to maintain its integrity and show no measurable loss of physical properties for a period of 30 years or more.
Cold Roof Specification
Cross-Section of Warm Roof onto Decking
Cross-Section of A Trim Application
Cross-Section of B Trim Application
Cross-Section of C/D Trim Application
Cross-Section of F Trim Application
Cross-Section of AT195 Int/Ext Trim Application